- Durable: Featuring our all tested and proven memory thermoplastic frame that offers the strength, flexibility and weight reduction unseen by other sunglasses in this price range.
- Hydrophobic: Revolutionary in this price range is our |Hydro Lens Technology|. Offering a water, dirt and grease repellent coating for maximum performance!
- Style: Stylish without frills, the Maki has a high quality injection molded frame made from our Memory Frame Technology.
- Protection: Protect your eyes, each lens has UV400 protection, is scratch resistant and shatter proof with CE and FDA approval.
- Comfort: The Maki has a lightweight frame with light weight lenses, no downward pressure on your nose bridge nor sore ears.
- Rubberized: Softer, sturdier and less likely to move around. Our all new Rubber series is super comfy for hours to wear!
- Lightweight: With a total weight of just shy of 12 grams you hardly notice it’s there!
- Strong: Our all new |Memory Frame Technology| offers rigidity, strength and flexibility to our frames.
- Sizing: Thin in width and less bulky than the Melange. The Maki has a round fit that measures at 140mm wide and 49mm high.
Maki – Matte Black Rubber | Rose Gold Round Sunglasses
The Mariener Maki boasts an iconic round shape that works great on any person. This lightweight model has a slightly tipped front to leg combination to accommodate a tighter fit towards the cheekbones, making these sunglasses fit just right on any head shape. The Maki requires no metal hinges thanks to its flexible Memory Frame Technology, combined with an extremely comfortable and effective anti-slip rubberized coating, offering maximum comfort throughout the day.
The Maki is low on weight and combines a very effective anti-scratch treatment, combined with our smudge, dirt and grease repellant hydrophobic coating. Making these sunglasses once again meet the highest requirements, at entry-level affordability. The Maki offers all the protection you need thanks to its UV400 lenses, coupled with our distinctive laser engraved Mariener logo at the top right.