Mana | Reflective
The Mariener Mana is our brand-new collection of 60s inspired sunglasses. Designed with the same philosophy as the Melange, the Mana requires no metal hinges thanks to its flexible Memory Frame Technology, combined with an all-new high tech rubber coating, offering maximum comfort throughout the day.
Low on weight and a very effective anti-scratch treatment, combined with our smudge, dirt and grease resistant hydrophobic coating gives you a pair of sunglasses that meets the highest requirements, at entry-level affordability. In full reference to its name, anyone who wears a pair will experience supernatural power.
- Durable: Featuring our all tested and proven memory thermoplastic frame that offers the strength, flexibility and weight reduction unseen by other sunglasses in this price range.
- Hydrophobic: Revolutionary in this price range is our |Hydro Lens Technology|. Offering a water, dirt and grease repellent coating for maximum performance!
- Style: Stylish without frills, the Mana has a high-quality injection molded memory frame.
- Protection: Protect your eyes, each lens has UV400 protection, is scratch resistant and shatterproof with CE and FDA approval.
- Comfort: The Mana has a lightweight frame with lightweight lenses, no downward pressure on your nose bridge nor sore ears.
- Rubberized: Softer, sturdier and less likely to move around. Our all new Rubber series is super comfy for hours to wear!
- Lightweight: With a total weight of just shy of 19 grams you hardly notice it’s there!
- Strong: Our all new |Memory Frame Technology| offers rigidity, strength and flexibility to our frames.
- Sizing: Thin in width, but slightly more oversized at 140mm wide and 54mm high.